4 Apr 2007

It's Actually Happening

OK so today started out as just another Wednesday in the Easter holidays, lazing around, sleeping lots and looking at all the work I had to do. That was until the post came and in it was my graduation brouchere. A booklet with all I needed to know and do for my graudation. ARGH!!!!

OK so I knew this day was coming, and I knew that at the end of 3 years I would be graduating but it is still really scary. I have to order my tickets, the photographs and even my gowns and the stupid hat (If anyone dare laugh at the fact I have to wear the hat for the entire time I will get revenge!!). I can't believe I have to do it all now, it only seems five minutes ago that I was getting excited about going to uni, now I've practically finished and am going to have to enter the adult world. It's really scary.

There is one good thing though I will still be 20 when I graduate, not many people can say that!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wasn't allowed a hat for mine!

Claire said...

lucky you, i will gladly not wear a hat

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

(Sorry, had to delete that last one and alter spellings - typing in the dark!)

Wearing the gown and hat is one of the best bits - not many people get to wear them and if they do, they either worked for it or paid for it....it's a great honour. Plus everyone else will look as silly as you will!