29 Mar 2007

My Baby Sister's an Adult

My baby sister officially turned 18 yesterday, and it is really weird. I now feel really old. Granted not only is she my baby sister, she is my only sister and there is only two and a half years between us, but how is it possible that she is now 18, an adult in the eyes of the British law, when I still feel 18? How is that in any way fair I ask you?

Anyway there is not much point to this blog apart from to say IT'S NOT FAIR!!! I want to be 18 not nearly 21. (I know for some of you this is really insignificant but if you know my sister you know she is about 80% of the time being to stupid to act 8 let alone 18!!!)

So just to reiterate the point of my blog IT'S NOT FAIR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i may be 18 by law but im nowhere near 18 in maturity so don't panic. Ur still cleaverer than me no worries!!! dont think just because im "an adult" im guna grow up... im just me and its guna stay that way for atleast another year!

Liz said...

Why, what's going to happen next year?

BTW Claire, if you could've seen Sarah today in FOJ - she had the kids eating out of her hand, and I don't just mean the Birthday Cake.Reason I mention it is that she was reminiscing about being an 8 year old, so she must have grown up a little bit.