27 May 2007

A Different Way of Doing an Open Air!!!

I just had to blog this as I think it is genius and it always makes me smile. In Southampton town center there is a man who sells hot dogs. Nothing unusual I hear you thinking but this man is a genius. He sells hot dogs and plays Christian worship music. No lie. I have walked through the town and been like 'Oh that song is really familiar' and then when I have figured out why it is so familiar I am astounded. The great thing is though this guy always has customers. He is sharing the gospel through hot dogs even if it is subtly. Talk about open air witnessing and this man does it for a living!!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah, that IS brilliant!

Claire said...

I know, I just cant believe he always has customers when he isn't playing the 'popular' music.

Dawn said...

Where can we get a hog-dog van?

Liz said...

What's a Hog Dog?
Is it like a Ground Hog?