14 May 2007

Blogs are Evangelistic

Another justification that blogs are definitely worth the time, they can be used as part of evangelism. Let me explain. I was in my university library on Thursday with a friend trying to sort out our group presentation and you know what it's like, you get bored and start looking at stuff on the Internet. Anyway logged onto my blog and started checking everybody else's as you do and when I clicked onto someones blog it was about Roots. As I was reading I was trying to answer my friends questions regarding our presentation and she then looked at what I was reading. Then the question was asked. What is Roots. There was my opening. After three years of knowing this girl I was given an ideal opportunity to share what it was all about, what the Salvation Army was about and what my faith was all about, all because of a blog.

So there we have it, blogs can spread the word of God to non believers.

No comments: