30 Nov 2007

Decisions, Decisions

Now I am working in the big wide world I have realised I need to start drinking grown up drinks, yes tea and coffee. There is one slight problem with that I do not like tea or coffee plus I have a bit of a thing with drinking hot drinks which I will not go into here as we could be here all day. However I have discovered I do quite like a hot chocolate. This is good especially in the winter as it will warm me up however one problem is the amount of calories in a hot chocolate. I have therefore limited myself to one hot chocolate a week, not only for the calories but it is cheaper too! Here is my dilemma though. From Oxford Circus station on the way to my office I pass a Costa, a Starbucks and a Pret all of which sell hot chocolate. The decision is therefore which is the best one to have?

4 comments:

Jude said...

Starbucks definatly espec. at Christmas wen they do special chocolate it's amazing! c u in 2weeks time woohoo! (15days!) xxx

Unknown said...

No no no no no! Costa makes the best hot chocolate. Starbucks never make it chocolatey enough and I have had many a lukewarm hot chocolate from starbucks which means you have to drink it in 5 seconds before it goes completely cold! Costa all the way!

Jenny said...

Youth Club Camp hot choc HAS to be the best and don't you ever forget it!!!!!!!

Claire said...

Jenny I never went to Youth club camp so have no idea what that hot chocolat was like, I'm sorry.

Also what the heck does the last comment say? Anyone feel like translating?!