13 Nov 2007

The Temptation is Large!!!

As some of you who know me will know I have a new job which I am liking at the moment, fingers crossed it will remain that way, but with this job comes one of the biggest temptations.

My office is in Soho, when I say Soho I mean 5 minutes from Oxford Street and 3 minutes from Carnaby Street. This is the great temptation. Not going shopping and spending all my hard earned money in my lunch hour! You will not believe how hard it is not to go shopping when all the big shops are just a stones throw away.

Until today I had avoided stepping foot onto Oxford Street apart from when I go to the station on the way home but today I went, and I am pleased to say did not buy anything except lunch although it was really hard!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm. Oxford street Christmas shopping after work one day springs to mind...its a must!

Dawn said...

Don't you mean lunch hour (and a half)?!

Claire said...

Christmas shopping is a very good idea, then there is no time restrictions, woo!!

Anonymous said...

so no excuse for a rubbish xmas present!!

Claire said...

Well if you tell me what you want for xmas it wont be rubbish will it!