23 May 2008

Obsession

Ok so it has been over a month since I last blogged but was struggling with what to say and this morning it came to me. People who plan weddings are obsessed!! OK so I am planning a wedding but even my crazy planning is not as crazy as these people.

I have joined a forum on one of the websites of a popular wedding magazine for the date I am getting married and there have been tips shared and interest and information being swapped about and then today it went to a whole new level. I received an email saying more posts had been posted on this forum so I log in and have a read and I have discovered true Bridezillas!! People have their own websites for getting married. Now I know I am a crazy planner and have two books and have a countdown on facebook etc but to create my own website about the day surely that is taking things one step too far?

I just needed to blog this as I can't believe it is now the fashion to do this. What is the world coming too!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Obviously these people don't have the exciting life outside of Wedding World that you do - be thankful X

Jude said...

Ad & Gem had a website coz that was the easiest way to contact everyone. but yea some people do take it to the extreme.