13 Apr 2008

Love!!

OK this may be a slushy post so apologies if it is but felt I needed to say this. Tonight I am sitting at home on my own, my mum is away on holiday so I am spending the week alone in my house. I have just said goodbye to my fiance(!!!!!!) as he goes back to uni and although I spent the weekend with him and will see him again on Friday I sobbed all the way home and then when I opened the door sobbed again and then when washing my hair sobbed again. Now normally I am not this bad. True I hate saying goodbye to him but normally I know I am going to see him in a matter of days and there are no tears. So why has it affected me so badly this time? Is it because this is the first time we will be apart since getting engaged? Is it because we have just spent four weeks together? Is it because I cannot plan any more of the wedding until I see him? Or is it simply because I hate being on my own and am hating the idea of not having company for the week that it has forced me to realise how much I love him, I like being with him, how involved he is in my life and how much I just want to be with him everyday?

Apologies again for the slushiness but it just crossed my mind why do we or should I say I never appreciate the people in my life until I am on my own and lonely?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you miss me as much as dale???!!
sraha x

Claire said...

Lol! Can i miss u in a different way? I do like havin all my clothes tho so if u were going to steal those than no i do not miss u!!!