20 Sept 2007

It's Been 4 Days and....

I am exhausted. Seriously how all you people work all the time i have no idea, I'm shattered and I only started on Monday!!! In fairness though I was in York until Wednesday doing some seriously intensive training (yes that did involve sampling a lot, and I mean a lot of chocolate, and yes I will be going to the gym on Sunday), driving all the way back from York in my new company car (red Vauxall Vectra, if anybody is interested), it was really scary, and then today driving all the way to Gatwick and to other places shadowing a fellow BDE (that is what I am). I am now exhausted and want to have a month off at Christmas like normal, instead I have to make do with only a week ( I am fully aware this is more than some people get, sorry!!).

I will just make one comment, next time you walk into one of the big supermarkets, the co-op or woolworths and you see a big Nestle display, please think of us who are trying our best to get them in the shop and perhaps buy something from it!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup! Work is tiring, but I think you can be excused as yours was particularly intense. Missed you.xxx